Mini gas torch with heat shrink tubbing kit (162pc).
• Assorted coloured tubing and sizes: 1 x 15mm x 500mm black tube, tubes supplied in red, green, blue, yellow, white and clear:1.5mm x 60pc, 2.5mm x 35pc, 3mm x 25pc, 5mm x 20pc, 6mm x 10pc, 10mm x 10pc.
• Heat shrink tubing meet RoHS directive.
• Operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C.
• Manufactured fro G5 general purpose, polyefin tubing.
• Characteristics: shrinkage ratio 2:1, very flexible, highly retardant, resistant to fluids and solvents.
• Mini Butane gas torch supplied with full instructions. Capacity 6ml, operating time 20mins, approximate temperature <1300°C, GS/TUV certified.
Heat shrink tubing is the ideal way to repair and refurbish worn and cracked insulation of vehicle wiring or to insulate new wiring connections when adding accessories. This kit includes a butane gas powered heat torch as well as a useful and generous selection of heat shrink tubing. It can be tempting to use a flame on heat shrink tubing, but this heat is uncontrolled and unless great care is taken the tubing can burn and become damaged. The butane powered gas torch in the kit provides a very soft, even heat that is ideal for heat shrink work.
The heat shrink tubing supplied has a shrinkage ratio of 2:1 and remains very flexible after shrinkage. A selection of tube sizes ad colours is supplied from 1.5mm diameter up to 15mm. All you need for quick and professional repairs with everything required in one convenient box.
We aim to dispatch all items out within 3 working days after payment has cleared. This is just a guideline as we can often dispatch your item quicker, within 1-2 working days. Carriage costs are for UK mainland ONLY. Please contact us for delivery costs if outside UK Mainland, we can ship worldwide. Highlands and Islands are not included within the UK Mainland. * (Post codes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE PO30, PO34-40, IM, BT & Channel Islands).
We use a range of courier services so as you, as the customer, can get the best delivery prices available. The majority of our items will be sent Royal Mail (3-5 day delivery). If your item is slightly larger it will more than likely be sent with the courier, My Hermes (3-5 day delivery). If your item is a large or heavy item such as a bumper, winch etc we will use TNT courier service (Next working day). We can send items that we have in stock out for next day delivery if you request however this will be paid for by the customer. If for any reason we are unable to supply your item to you within the time scale provided above we will contact you letting you know an approximate lead time.
Please note that our delivery costs are all subject to size and weight restrictions. Extremely large and/or heavy items will incur a shipping cost (or an additional cost than our website states).