Front Runner has taken the best features of the Slimline II Roof Rack and created a completely flat tray designed specifically for inside the Jeep Wrangler JKU - 5 dr.
If you own a 5 door Jeep JKU and curse the awkward arrangement of storage space in rear cargo area... you are not alone. The Front Runner JKU SLII Interior Rack is the most versatile storage solution because it adds more usable space AND make it easier to organize, secure and access your gear. Front Runner has taken the best features of the Slimline II Roof Rack and created a completely flat tray designed specifically for inside the Jeep Wrangler JKU - 5 dr.
Greatly expand your rear cargo storage space.
- Should be used with either the hard top, soft top, or no top at all!
- The easy, no drill installation utilizes the existing hard top mounting points.
- Built for off-road use with on-road sophistication.
- Includes all the features that make the Slimline II one of the most versatile and durable racks available.
- Secure cargo rattle free to the top or bottom of the rack with the bolt on t-slots and outer rail.
- Includes Front Runner’s rubber t-slot beading for silent and slide free cargo carrying.
- SECURE AND SAFE STORAGE. Whether you roll with a soft top, or no top at all, you can bolt your accessories to the rack and store your gear safely in the cargo area beneath rack.
- This is the only interior jeep storage rack available that is designed to fit a standard sized vehicle refrigerator underneath. (For easy fridge access, see our Front Runner Fridge Slides, or our brand new Front Runner JKU Cargo Slide.)
- Use along with the Front Runner JKU Extreme Roof Rack for massive storage options.
- Use in conjunction with the Front Runner JKU Extreme Roof Rack AND the all new Front Runner Jeep JKU Cargo Slide and you can offer your Jeep as a location for the next season of “Storage Wars.”
- Use the Front Runner Eyenuts and Stratchits (or other cargo straps or bunjee cords) for a quick, versatile way to secure cargo.
For extreme off-road use you might want to consider using the new Front Runner Book End Mounts along with the Front Runner Stratchits for securing heavier items like water tanks, cargo boxes, jerry cans, stoves, chairs, etc.
Shipping Dimensions: 11cm x 150cm x 34cm
Shipping Weight: 25 kg
We aim to dispatch all items out within 3 working days after payment has cleared. This is just a guideline as we can often dispatch your item quicker, within 1-2 working days.
Carriage costs are for UK mainland ONLY. Please contact us for delivery costs if outside UK Mainland, we can ship worldwide.
Highlands and Islands are not included within the UK Mainland. * (Post codes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE PO30, PO34-40, IM, BT & Channel Islands).
We use a range of courier services so as you, as the customer, can get the best delivery prices available. The majority of our items will be sent Royal Mail (3-5 day delivery). If your item is slightly larger it will more than likely be sent with the courier, My Hermes (3-5 day delivery). If your item is a large or heavy item such as a bumper, winch etc we will use TNT courier service (Next working day).
We can send items that we have in stock out for next day delivery if you request however this will be paid for by the customer.
If for any reason we are unable to supply your item to you within the time scale provided above we will contact you letting you know an approximate lead time.
Please note that our delivery costs are all subject to size and weight restrictions. Extremely large and/or heavy items will incur a shipping cost (or an additional cost than our website states).