The Stargazer roof top tent is based on the ever-popular Tourer model. Similar in shape and size, the main difference between the two being the Stargazer comes with additional zipped windows in the roof of the tent. When the exterior flysheet is removed these windows allow you to lay in bed looking up at the night sky.
Sleeping under the stars has never been so comfortable.
Unique feature of a completely opening roof panels so you can enjoy sleeping ‘under the night sky’ while in the safety of your tent.
- 380-400 gms/sqm polyester/cotton ripstop material with advanced water-repellent coating
- Teflon coated
- Lightweight vacuum laminated composite base construction
- Aluminium mounting extrusion supplied
- Heavy Duty Zip operated, ventilated and insect screened windows
- Two-piece ladder, flysheet and three-inch-thick high density mattress come standard
- Internal storage pockets
- Sufficient space for bedding when tent is folded
- Unique bungee cord system to assist in packing up of tent
- Flysheet folds away with tent. Ventilated space between flysheet and main body eliminates condensation
- Optional attachable annex
- Covered entrance
- Stargazer 1.4 w/Nylon Extension - 2.4 m length - 1.4 m width - 1.2 m height - 64 kg weight (approximately Double Bed)
- Stargazer 1.6 w/Nylon Extension - 2.4 m length - 1.6 m width - 1.2 m height - 72 kg weight (approximately Queen Size Bed)
- Stargazer 1.8 w/Nylon Extension - 2.4 m length - 1.8 m width - 1.2 m height - 82 kg weight (approximately King Size Bed)
- Stargazer 2.4 w/Nylon Extension - 2.4 m length - 2.4 m width - 1.2 m height - 96 kg weight (will fit a family of four comfortably)
If you would like to discuss which tent would be best for your needs, would like a few questions answering about the tents or would simply like to purchase a Howling Moon tent, please call us on 01751 430693.